Entrance exams are typically used by academically selective London preparatory schools (such as Westminster Under, Colet Court, and Bute House) as well as by the leading boarding preparatory schools. These tests are highly competitive and academically demanding for young children.
Each school has its own tests that require school-specific knowledge and a specialist programme of preparation. Through our consulting expertise and our school placement service, our team speaks to the leading independent schools on a weekly basis, allowing us to give up-to the minute information about individual school processes and entrance requirements to our parents.
Dedicated support through one-on-one tuition is the best way to maximise your child’s chances of success.
- Each tutor provides an initial assessment on the tutee’s academic ability. Based on the results, a tuition program is tailored around the pupils strengths and weaknesses
- Our tutors balance fun and engaging tuition with targeted work to ensure that your child covers the necessary syllabus in a fun and stimulating way
- Regular revision using past papers and replica questions is a vital part of the process
- Tutors will assess your child’s reading and build reading lists structured to improve performance
- Our tutors will also set aside time to work on interview technique, ensuring your child's preparation is as comprehensive as possible