Bonas MacFarlane Middle East FZ LLC maintains the http://bonasmacfarlane.ae Website ("Site"). We accept payment by Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED for our services.
We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Bonas MacFarlane Middle East FZ LLC policies and rules. User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his or her account.
BONAS MACFARLANE MIDDLE EAST FZ-LLC collects certain anonymous data regarding the usage of the website. This information does not personally identify users, by itself or in combination with other information, and is gathered to improve the performance of the website. The anonymous data collected by the BONAS MACFARLANE MIDDLE EAST FZ-LLC website can include information such as the type of browser you are using, and the length of the visit to the website. You may also be asked to provide personally identifiable information on the BONAS MACFARLANE MIDDLE EAST FZ-LLC website, which may include your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. This information can be gathered when feedback or e-mails are sent to BONAS MACFARLANE MIDDLE EAST FZ-LLC, when you register for services, or make purchases via the website. In all such cases you have the option of providing us with personally identifiable information.
1. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION. Except as otherwise stated below, we do not sell, trade or rent your personally identifiable information collected on the site to others. The information collected by our site is used to process orders, to keep you informed about your order status, to notify you of products, services or special offers that may be of interest to you, and for statistical purposes for improving our site. We will disclose your delivery information to third parties for order tracking purposes, or process your cheque or money order, as appropriate, fill your order, improve the functionality of our site, perform statistical and data analyses, deliver your order and deliver promotional emails to you from us. For example, we must release your mailing address information to the delivery service to deliver products that you ordered.
All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
2. PAYMENT CONFIRMATION. Once the payment is made, a confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 48 hours of receipt of payment.
3. CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS. Our policy does not allow for refunds for any unused service. Instead, service credits will be offered and can be used at a future date within a 12-month period. Bonas MacFarlane Middle East reserves the right to charge for any tutorials, which are part of an agreed schedule (including those which are agreed ad-hoc), and which are cancelled by the client without allowing for a reasonable period of warning. Clients are requested to provide at least 48 hours’ notice before the start time of a service to be cancelled, accompanied by the reason for cancellation. Cancellations with less than 48 hours but more than 24 hours’ notice will be charged at a rate of half the fee for the service. If a cancellation is made less than 24 hours prior to the commencement of a tutorial, then the full tuition fee will be charged.
If a service is brought to an end by the client before the full scheduled time has elapsed, the service will be charged at the full amount.
However, if at the time it is agreed that a service should exceed the scheduled duration, BONAS MACFARLANE MIDDLE EAST FZ-LLC reserves the right to charge for that additional service at a rate which is in keeping with the pre-agreed amount.
Clients are permitted to be removed from the schedule and reserve their place within the schedule for only two weeks at a time, beyond this, the third week and successive weeks are to be charged as usual if the client is to retain their place. Except over the winter or spring school breaks, where we permit three weeks to be taken without penalty.
Should you wish to end the regular schedule of service entirely, BONAS MACFARLANE MIDDLE EAST FZ-LLC asks that you give 14 full days’ notice prior to the commencement of the last service you require.
4. COOKIES. Cookies are small bits of data cached in a user’s browser. BONAS MACFARLANE MIDDLE EAST FZ-LLC utilises cookies to determine whether or not you have visited the home page in the past. However, no other user information is gathered.
BONAS MACFARLANE MIDDLE EAST FZ-LLC may use non-personal "aggregated data" to enhance the operation of our website or analyse interest in the areas of our website. Additionally, if you provide BONAS MACFARLANE MIDDLE EAST FZ-LLC with content for publishing or feedback, we may publish your user name or other identifying data with your permission.
BONAS MACFARLANE MIDDLE EAST FZ-LLC may also disclose personally identifiable information in order to respond to a subpoena, court order or other such request. BONAS MACFARLANE MIDDLE EAST FZ-LLC may also provide such personally identifiable information in response to a law enforcement agencies request or as otherwise required by law. Your personally identifiable information may be provided to a party if BONAS MACFARLANE MIDDLE EAST FZ-LLC files for bankruptcy, or if there is a transfer of the assets or ownership of BONAS MACFARLANE MIDDLE EAST FZ-LLC in connection with proposed or consummated corporate reorganisations, such as mergers or acquisitions.
5. SECURITY. BONAS MACFARLANE MIDDLE EAST FZ-LLC takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, BONAS MACFARLANE MIDDLE EAST FZ-LLC cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
6. OTHER WEBSITES. BONAS MACFARLANE MIDDLE EAST FZ-LLC is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. We strongly suggest you review such third party’s privacy policies before providing any data to them. We are not responsible for the policies or practices of third parties. Please be aware that our sites may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. The information practices of those Web sites linked to our site is not covered by this Policy. These other sites may send their own cookies or clear GIFs to users, collect data or solicit personally identifiable information. We cannot control this collection of information. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
7. MINORS. BONAS MACFARLANE MIDDLE EAST FZ-LLC does not knowingly collect personal information from minors under the age of 18. Minors are not permitted to use the BONAS MACFARLANE MIDDLE EAST FZ-LLC website or services, and BONAS MACFARLANE MIDDLE EAST FZ-LLC requests that minors under the age of 18 not submit any personal information to the website. Since information regarding minors under the age of 18 is not collected, BONAS MACFARLANE MIDDLE EAST FZ-LLC does not knowingly distribute personal information regarding minors under the age of 18.