Residential Tuition outside of term time can provide essential preparation for exams or for entry to UK schools. Tutors can stay with or near families. They typically deliver up to five hours of teaching per day, which can be mixed in with sports, creative activities, and supervision. We also provide full-time residential tutors for families who are home-schooling their children.
For many years, Bonas MacFarlane has been placing tutors in private homes in the UK and overseas to deliver tuition of the finest quality.
- Tutors stay with or near families during school holidays or in term-time
- Tutors typically deliver up to five hours of teaching per day, which can be mixed in with sports, creative activities, and supervision
- Tutors may work with any number of siblings
- Our tutors provide a clear structure complete with attainment targets
- Our head office keeps in close contact with families to check that the tutor placement is working in terms of a personality fit and the right specification
- Bonas MacFarlane provides residential tutors for top international families
- Our residential projects are highly desirable and attract the highest calibre tutors.
- Students and tutors are both supported by an experienced team in London with extensive personal experience of residential tutoring.
Widely viewed as an acceptable form of education in the United States, homeschooling is recognised by Bonas MacFarlane as a suitable option under the right circumstances. Children who are preparing for a different education system may well need a bespoke curriculum provided at home or in another private location to ensure a smooth transition. Some families may be waiting for an offer of a school place - it is vital during this time that children maintain their academic interests and progress. Some children may be struggling with mainstream education for any number of reasons. We have specialised for a long time in implementing bespoke homeschooling programmes that combine classroom based subjects and challenging extra-curricular activities.